Splash Irrigation, Inc.
Splash Irrigation has been serving Grand Rapids and the West Michigan area with expert underground sprinkling services since 1989. With over 30 years of excellence in lawn services, we’re the answer to a beautiful lawn and a well maintained underground sprinkling system.
Call Us: (616)-866-7040
Underground Sprinkling Systems Experts
“Committed to Excellence since 1989”
We offer a wide range of different controllers. Our sales staff can customize your system and give you suggestions to help you decide what would best suit your needs. If you have a specific brand you would like to use we can always order it custom for you.
Wi-fi Controllers (new!)
- We are now offering Wi-Fi Controllers. With this controller, you can operate your system with your computer, IPhone or Android. As you can imagine there are so many great reasons this will be helpful! You could operate your system from anywhere. You could even authorize us to look at your controller via the app to help with programming or error messages, which could save on costly service calls.
- These range from 4 zones to 96 zones and can be customized to the specific needs of the job.
- We offer a range of controllers to fit any size and type of system from 4 to 24 zones. These can be a variety of brands depending on your needs and wishes.
- Gear-drive heads are some of the most commonly used sprinkler heads. They are low cost, have quiet operation, and are versatile. They can cover a large area and can be adapted to fit the needs of any of property. They range in size from 4 to 12 inches and can be adjusted from 40 to 360 degrees. With a wide range of nozzles to adjust the spray pattern as well.
- Spray heads are probably the most widely used irrigation head. Pop-up spray heads are designed to supply a continuous stream of water, and are fitted with a nozzle. There are nozzles in a variety of designs; each design is for a specific spray pattern, such as a full arc, a half-circle, or a quarter circle. Nozzles are used to distribute water in a variety of patterns to fit the contours of the landscape. Pop-up spray heads are stationary, and are inexpensive and simple to operate.
- MP Rotators are special nozzles that go on spray heads to make them move. These are also adjustable to location and need of the installed system.
- Drip irrigation is the slow, precise application of water and nutrients directly to the plant root zone. This is mainly used in plating beds and tree areas where you do not need sprays.
You can also get drip irrigation for planting boxes and hanging baskets.
- Rain / Freeze sensors are becoming “must have” components for irrigation systems. They will help you conserve water and could save you repairs. Rain Sensors will shut off the system when it rains a set amount and will leave it off for a set amount of days. This will help you save money on those costly summer water bills and could save your plants from damage due to over watering.
- The freeze function will turn your system off when the temperature is below freezing which can cause damage to the system due to freezing and ice being in the lines. It could save you on some very costly repairs.
Request Service or Get a Free Quote
Contact us to set up a free in house consultation or Contact us for job opportunities
We’re Hiring! | Request Service / Free Quote or Call
Call Us Anytime: (616)-866-7040
Office Hours: M-F: 8:00am – 5:00pm